Thursday, April 14, 2011


For the last 6 months I was unaware that Internet Explorer users were not able to see the images on my blog. Considering that my blog is ALL about images...well, what a bummer!!!

After learning that I was able to control the size of my uploaded images by tweaking the html code, I immediately started doing so.  I wanted my images to be consistent in width, which to my eyes was visually appealing.  As a designer, I found this to be an important part of designing the overall look of my blog.  Unfortunately, I did not realize people (or a lot of people) might not be able to see the images!

Anyway, I've found a solution and I'm in the process of making those changes. The last 4 months have been updated along with the gallery tabs at the top of the page.

Thanks for hanging in there and please contact me if you have feedback or see a problem on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment